Sunday, May 24, 2009

"i spent time thinking who i could talk to. someone whom i will find comfort in sharing my woes. and i thought and thought. there's no one for me. no one. no one.
not my parents
not my classmates
not my rgtt friends
not my table tennis friends
not my table tennis childhood friends (all of them).
not my teachers.
you see, didn't i tell you that i'm alone?my overruling cynical self. "

copied this from one of my senior,it's so identical to me....but the thing is she's a national player and i'm only someone who knows how to play.Though wad my mum says to me is really hurtful but i had to admit it's true:I suck at everything,my skills are not up to standard, tt's why coach din used me,my studies are like the same,and my social life?i still dun understand myslef and why they are like this to me,really........i find no one I could talk to,is suicide the only way? thinking alike with the ex-president of South Korea:Yes I do think so..............

No comments:

Post a Comment